Day six, steak six. Guess how many steaks I'll eat during my entire stay and win a thick and juicy Argentinian beefsteak!The nearest steak guesser will win a steak, but if you hit the cow on the head, you'll also receive a bottle of fine Malbec. Send your entries to contest@xeno.cz by Thursday, February 1st at the latest.
Some things to keep in mind:
- I won't look at the entries until my departure on March 11th, whence I will be eating my last, or maybe final two, thick, juicy steaks before returning with your prize;
- I've had an average of one steak per day since I arrived. This does not include the steak on the plane, but does include the large steak sandwich I had at the food court of the mall on Thursday;
- Argentinian cuisine can be more varied than Spanish, French, and Italian cuisines combined ('cause that's kinda what it is, and then some), so I'll probably be tempted to eat something else: e.g. no steaks yesterday, just a sausage sandwich and a hamburger... and a pizza;
- That said, you know how I like my steaks;
- Hamburgers (or any other carnal integrity defamation of bovine flesh) obviously don't count, no matter how good it tastes and despite their size; Pork products certainly do not count; Any mixed meat style skewers do not count;
- Steaks smaller than 150 grams obviously don't count; Steaks up to 100 kilograms will still count as a single steak; If I start eating such large steaks, I will probably not be able to return owing to IATA weight restrictions and the contest, for obvious reasons, will be considered null and void;
- With the exception of fat, grizzle and bone, any unfinished steaks do not count, although I tend to eat those bits anyway;
- If US customs, as is their wont and want, steal my steaks, (under the guise of current regulations concerning alleged water content or just simple hunger, greed or power trip) you will be treated to a smazeny syr on Narodni; I'll be really pissed off and will drink my wine with the homeless while you eat your cheese;
- All steaks consumed within the Republic of Argentina, the Republic of Chile, and the Federation of Brazil, as well as their respective territories, count;
- Residents of the aforementioned countries are not eligible for this contest, sorry;
- To avoid any pursuant legal action, vegetarians are, sadly, eligible;
- The contest is void where contests involving meat are prohibited;
- The steak counter will be updated with each blog published after the contest deadline;
- I plan to eat a steak within the next hour.
My mobile number here is:
Big Steak = Big Love -m
2 comments:
Hi. I love the staek contest. Can I enter more than once, I think my guess might be off. Thanks for making the anonymous identity an option. Ann
that's a good idea. i want to guess again too. i guess one more than whatever ann just said.
Post a Comment